Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 'The Fall Guys' (3 of 3) The final part in a series on stunts in Doctor Who by David Richardson & John B. McLay
- Nemesis of the Daleks - Part 1
- 'The Tribe of Gum' with previously unseen pictures, designer Barry Newbery presents the first part of an exclusive look at the early days of a television legend ... (see notes below)
- Episode Guide: Season 15 Tom Baker (Horror of Fang Rock to The Invasion of Time)
Interviews / Profiles
- (See archive feature (Barry Newbury)
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- STAGE PLAY: The Ultimate Adventure
- NOVELISATION: The Chase by Terry Nation novelised by John Peel (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Mission to the Unknown by Terry Nation novelised by John Peel (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Mutation of Time by Terry Nation novelised by John Peel (Target Books)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Competion: Spot the difference to win a Davros model kit from Sevans
“You are an enemy of the Daleks! Now You are in our power! You will be exterminated!"
- The Daleks, Day of the Daleks
- Emperor Dalek: John Freeman
- Black Dalek: Louise Cassell
- Design Ogrons : Gary Gilbert
- Production Dalek: Jenni Bird
- Advertising Ace: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- Daleks on the cover supplied by Alistair Lock and Steven Alan
- This issue priced £1.25 (UK) features a return of the Daleks and Abslom Daak to the comic story with a specially shot cover photograph by Steve Cook.
- The feature by designer Barry Newbury offering an insight in his own words to The Tribe of Gum (aka An Unearthly Child), is presented episode by episode and signifiicantly concludes with a info-box giving title, serial code, full cast, credit broadcast and repeat details — a feature that sets the layout for future archive features. The interview was by David Richardson, credits by Andrew Pixley and additional research by Stephen James Walker.
- The recently introduced Data Coils and Rel Time feature has proved successful enough that from DWM 154 the features will be combined and revamped into the Magazines own special Classified page for readers and with payment per word offers guarenteed inclusion rather than the formerly used "first out of the bag" approach. Interestingly a half page form is given over to outlining terms and conditions, publication dates and submission details!