- Season Survey Results - The complete breakdown of results for Season 25 and the 25 Years poll
- The Newbery Masterpieces - Including an introduction to our new occasional series and photographs from The Daleks' Master Plan : The Destruction of Time
- Into the Archives - DWM talks to Adam Lee on the current state of Who in the BBC Archives.
- Longleat's Greatest Show - Behind the scenes at the Longleat Doctor Who Exhibition
- Forum: The Master - Jan Vincent-Rudzki analyses the battle between The Master and the Doctor
Comic content Edit
- Invaders from Gantac! - Part 3 - Yaga is here! But no-one wants him, especially the Seventh Doctor . The invasion of Earth reaches a dramatic conclusion! Story by Alan Grant with art by Martin Griffiths and Cam Smith
- Archive Feature: TV: The Ice Warriors (Part 2) (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Andrew Pixley with illustrations by Tony Clark)
- Episode Guide: Tom Baker: Season 13
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen (revisting a classic story with memorable moments recalled compiled by Paul Travers)
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- NOVELISATION: The Nightmare Fair by Graham Williams (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Mindwarp by Philip Martin (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Ultimate Evil by Wally K Daly (Target Books)
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller
- Competition - Your chance to win copies of the latest BBC Video releases
Random quote Edit
“I just wanted to be sure. Now I know you're mad.”
- Editor/Designer - John Freeman
- Assistant Editor - Louise Cassell
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Production: Jenni Bird
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input from DWM 152: Michael Sheard's first appearance was as Rhos in 1966 not 1966. Doctor Summers was the medical doctor at Stangmoor Prison not operator of the Keller Machine. Pyramids of Mars was 1975 not 1976. An extra in Destiny of the Daleks wore a Draconian costume but no mask. The composer was Paul Bonneau not Bono. In the Nostalgia feature, credits for help with the model work go to Gary Wales, Emma Jeffrey, Neals Montague, Morris Barry, David Howe and Neil J Murphy.
- This special 52 page special issue priced £1.60 (UK) marks the 150th issue of DWM.
- Also included in this issue was a half-page ad for Death's Head comic number 8 from Marvel with guest star, the Seventh Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.