- 'Pirates!' - DWM looks at the shady dealing in black market illegal copies of Who tapes by Bryan Robb
- 'The Fall Guys' - The first in a series of three articles on stunt work in Doctor Who concentrating, this issue, on Season 25
- The Ultimate Adventure Clare Walters reports on the new Doctor Who stageplay rehersals with cast and credit details and first night review!
Comic content Edit
- Invaders from Gantac! - Part Two of our invasion tale as Leapy sets out to rescue the Seventh Doctor from the evil Gantac. Story by Alan Grant with art by Martin Griffiths and Cam Smith
- Archive Feature: TV: The Ice Warriors (Part 1) With four episodes of this classic tale of the Troughton era returned to the BBC Archives only last year Andrew Pixley presents a retelling by episode only in this first part of two with illustrations by Tony Clark. Also includes the transcript of the trailer for the story's first episode.
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions: Benton
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- NOVELISATION: Attack of the Cybermen by Paula Moore adapted by Eric Saward (Target Books)
- STAGE PLAY: The Ultimate Adventure first night review by Clare Walters
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller
- Competition - Win a special package of Dapol models, including the new Cyberman
- Photo-feature: The Ultimate Adventure - including full page pin-up of the Doctor and his Companions
Random Quote Edit
"Ah well, I gave it my best shot ..."
- Editor/Designer - John Freeman
- Assistant Editor - Louise Cassell
- Guest Designer: Ga!
- Production: Julie Speller
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Cover Art by John Ridgway
Additional details Edit
- This issue was priced £1.25 (UK). It featured artwork by John Ridgway of Patrick Troughton in trouble in a scene from Episode Five of The Ice Warriors
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.