Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Season 25 Pullout - A full colour guide to Season 25, including cast lists, production credits, photographs and much more!
- US EYE: Report on one day convention in New Jersey by Joe Nazzaro
- Follow That TARDIS! - The Doctor meets up with The Sleeze Brothers in one of his strangest adventures yet! A new strip adventure by John Carnell and a plethora of artists
- Episode Guide: Jon Pertwee: Season 11
Interviews / Profiles
- Writing Doctor Who: Ben Aaronovitch - The writer of the popular Remembrance of the Daleks story on his work and future plans
- Writing Doctor Who: Ian Briggs - The writer of Dragonfire, out in paperback this month, talks about his work and his new story for Season 26.
- Obituary: Terence Dudley
- STAGE PLAY: The Ultimate Adventure
Reviews (After Image)
"I've gone mad ..."
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller
- Competition: To win 50 Target novelisations
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Design Assistance: Gary Gilbert
- Production: Alison Kingwill
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- RE: Remembrance of the Daleks: Peter Gates Fleming should read Peter Gates-Flemming likewise John Scott Martin should read John Scott-Martin.
- RE: The Happiness Patrol: The Kandy Man should read the Kandyman. Susan Moore and Stephen Mansfield made Fifi.
- RE: Silver Nemesis: Chris Chering and Symond Lawes were skinheads, not Cybermen. Under paramilitaries Julian Radmond should read Julian Redmond. The cast list for the visitors at Windsor given was more up to date than that featured in David Banks' Doctor Who: Cybermen book. The Nemesis statue was played by Fiona Walker.
- RE: The Greatest Show in the Galaxy: The Gods of Ragnarok were made by Robert Allsopp and Susan Moore.
- Priced £1.25 (UK) this issue had an additional four colour pages added.
- This issue has an 8-page pull-out middle section guide to Season 25.
- Another of Marvels creation, the Sleeze Brothers, guest star in the comic strip.
- Comic strip art this issue by: Andy Lanning, John Higgins, Kev Hopgood, Dougie Braithwaite and Dave Elliott. Best of luck was expressed to strip editor Richard Starkings, soon off to pastures purple with orange spots.