- The Making of Doctor Who - David Auger looks at the first book to document Doctor Who published in 1972.
Comic content Edit
- Time and Tide - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: Fury from the Deep (Part 1) (retelling by episode only by Andrew Pixley)
- Episode Guide: Jon Pertwee: Season 7 and 8
Interviews and profiles Edit
- Terry Nation - The creator of the Daleks speaks to Joe Nazzaro
- Travelling Companions: Romanadvoratrelundar
Reviews - After image Edit
- TV: Remembrance of the Daleks reviewed by Stephen James Walker
- TV: The Happiness Patrol reviewed by Mark Stammers
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller
- Competition: 25 sets of Games Workshop Dalek and Cybermen figures
- Season 25 Survey
Random quote Edit
"Pigmentation dispersal caused by the flash. Your eyes have changed colour!"
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Production: Alison Kingwill
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Terry Nation photographed by John Brew
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input (from DWM 148): Travelling Companions: We incorrectly stated that Romana was assigned to the Doctor by the President of the Gallifreyan High Council. Although this impression can be gained from The Ribos Operation: 1, the Doctor reveals the true story to Romana in The Stones of Blood: 1.... “ ... the being you saw in the shape of the President was the White Guardian...”
- Additional Input (from DWM 148): Making The Chase: Stephen James Walker recalls meeting Dennis Spooner some years ago, who told him that the Beatles were originally scheduled to appear in The Chase, and wanted to appear as old men! As it turned out that plan fell through, but the Beatles clip used in the story had one of its first airings on Doctor Who.
- This issue was priced £1.25 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.