Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'Down Your Way' Saul Nasse and Neil Penswick report from Bedfordshire on Local groups (with national local group listings)
- 'The Tetraps of Longleat' - Special photo report from the Doctor Who exhibition - report and photography by Phillip Newman with additional material from designer Martin Wilkie
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Episode Guide Season 3: William Hartnell
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- John Nathan-Turner - Season 25 was the eighth season produced by JNT. Saul Nasse and Neil Penswick interviews the man as filming of the series begins.
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller
Random quote[edit | edit source]
"Very funny thing, Time. Once you start tampering with it, the oddest things happen ...."
- The Doctor
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Meteyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Cover Art: John Higgins
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Additional input from DWM 141: "Stupid Mistakes Department ... our article on Wartime listed Peter Greenhalgh as the actor playing Chris. This should have read Paul Greenhaigh. Our apologies for any confusion."
- This issue (priced £1.25 UK) featured specially commissioned artwork by John Higgins which was offered as a 420mm x 594mm poster to new DWM subscribers.
- New 'Pen-pal'feature 'Data Coil' (launched last issue) doesn't appear this issue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.