Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'Missing Episodes The Hunt Continues!' Richard Marson explores the BBC Archives and speaks to the head of the department Adam Lee, to discover if the classic series, among others, is being preserved for the benefit of future generations.
- 'The Russell Report' - Gary visits the Dapol factory in Cheshire
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Claws of the Klathi! - Part 3
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Moonbase (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Andrew Pixley)
- Flashback Feature: Season 14 which was the most experimental and innovative season to date. Doctor Who was reborn and refashioned in a form that sent die-hard fans scurrying behind the sofa.
- Episode Guide Season 1: William Hartnell
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Susan Moore and Stephen Mansfield talk to Gary Russell about their work on visual effects in Season 24
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller
Random quote[edit | edit source]
"We don't have time for any more tea parties ..."
- The Doctor
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Metyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Cover Photograph by Steve Cook
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Andrew Pixley (co-editor of 'Time Screen') takes over the main Archive feature from this issue, which had a cover price of £1 (UK) and a cover photograph by Steve Cook.
- Nick's View is a new, regular one-panel comic.
- The Episode Guide that starts this issue is a one page table listing story title, production code, transmission dates, writer, director, number of episodes, episodes held in BBC Archives, availability as a novelisation (and author) and references to DWM features (namely Archive, Nostalgia and Flashback features).
- Additional input from DWM 140 letters page gives corrections for the Episode Guide feature dates, which wrongly moves on transmission dates from Marco Polo. Also discussed was the overall titles chosen for the early serials.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.