The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The 134th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of March 1988. This was the final cover to use the large Doctor Who logo on the cover of the magazine, the following issue switched to a smaller logo with an oval background.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'CUT! it there...' - Behind the scenes revelations as Richard Marson learns more about the amusing events that we the viewers never see ...
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Invisible Enemy (retelling by episode, no credits, but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Travelling Companions - Ben Jackson: Practical and reliable Ben was to be thankful for his navy training during the adventures he embarked upon when he followed Polly Wright into the TARDIS. Richard Marson reports...
- Peter Davison (Actor) talks about his work since his stint as the Doctor as well as Doctor Who and his departure from the series, interview by Richard Marson
- Tony Selby (Actor) interviewed by Gary Russell gives his reactions to working on Who
Reviews[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Design: John Freeman
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Meteyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- With Richard Starkings' appointment as editor, it was felt that DWM was now strong enough to showcase a variety of new artists and styles.
- Kev Hopgood takes over from John Ridgway, pencilling the artwork. Kev's other works include Zoids and Action Force.
- This issue was priced £1 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.