Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- A Cold Day in Hell! - Part 4
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Sontaran Experiment (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Sea Devils (a revisiting of a classic story and memorable moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Travelling Companions - Polly blonde, beautiful - and bored. The chance to stow away on the TARDIS in search of excitement and adventure was too great to resist ...as Richard Marson reports.
- Peter Grimwade, a man of many talents talks to Richard Marson. As writer and director, Peter Grimwade had contributed some of the best and most significant stories of the time, before departing from the show in 1983 amid 'creative differences'.
Reviews[edit | edit source]
- TV: Paradise Towers
Previews/Reviews ('Off the Shelf' by Gary Russell)[edit | edit source]
- ACTIVITY BOOK: Build the TARDIS by Mark Harris (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Time and the Rani by Pip and Jane Baker (Target Books)
- SCRIPT BOOK: Doctor Who The Scripts: The Tribe of Gum by Anthony Coburn (Titan Publishing Group)
A4 Pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data Bank
- You on Who (Letters)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Designer: John Freeman
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This was the last issue to feature Frobisher in the comic story.
- Also leaving this issue were editor Sheila Cranna and penciller John Ridgway
- A new look to the 'Off the Shelf' feature. Changes include a bi-monthly, two page feature and Russell's Rateometer (marks awarded out of ten). This issue also features the results of the recent Target Books Survey.
- This issue was priced £1 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.