- The Longleat Report - Doctor Who model maker Stuart Evans explores the re-launched Longleat Exhibition
Comic content Edit
- The World Shapers - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: Snakedance (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
- Season Three Flashback - every season of Doctor Who has its good and bad moments, but in the Third Season, the continual behind the scenes changes and instability of the cast led to one of the less satisfactory seasons. The potential for brilliant work was hampered by poor execution or acting. Richard Marson remembers season three.
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions - Liz Shaw; not only was she with the Doctor for a very short time, but she was also one of the few companions who did not take a trip in the TARDIS.
- Paddy's Field! As well as directing four classic Doctor Who stories, Paddy Russell has worked on many well known BBC programmes. Richard Marson talks to Paddy, who trained as an actress, before going into live television in 1951, and later worked as an assistant to the famous Rudolph Cartier.
A4 pin-ups Edit
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- NOVELISATION: Terror of the Vervoids by Pip and Jane Baker (Target Books)
- VIDEO: Time Flight Charity Event (from Reeltime Pictures)
Also featuring Edit
- You On Who (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- FORUM: Scientific Error in Doctor Who by reader Stephen Bell
- Did you Know? This month saved by the script editors!
Credited credits: Edit
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Designer: Steve Cook
- Art Assistant: Gary Knight
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Further information Edit
- Additional Input: You on Who (letters Page) (From DWM 129): The Longleat Report had a wrongly captioned photograph. The photograph in question showed a lifelike Kiv (not Sil).
- Extra colour pages in this issue and a price rise for this issue to £1.25 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.