- As Seen On TV! Over the years Doctor Who film crews have used many locations in the capital city. Some well known, some less identifiable. Here's a comprehensive guide to these locations and how they can be reached.
Comic content Edit
- The Gift - Part 3
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Daleks' Master Plan (a revisiting of classic stories and favourite moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions - Zoe Herriot, the companion who replaced the popular nineteenth century Victoria, couldn't have been more different, a space age computer genius with a daring dress sense.
- Jean Marsh Interview - ex Hartnell companion Jean Marsh is internationally famous as creator and star of Upstairs, Downstairs, and had subsequent film roles in Frenzy and Return to Oz. Her two Doctor Who appearances spanned thirteen episodes, from 1965-1966. She talks with Richard Marson.
- Philip Martin Interview - writer Philip Martin has contributed both Vengeance on Varos and Mindwarp to Doctor Who. Paul Cornell talks to him about his work and the series in general.
- A3 Sixth Doctor and Peri Brown in the TARDIS inset against a picture of the TARDIS on Ravolox (Centre pages)
- A4 The Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith from TV: Planet of Evil
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Also featuring Edit
Credited credits: Edit
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Designer: Steve Cook
- Art Assistant: Gary Knight
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Further information Edit
- Late news is the sad death of Patrick Troughton.
- The Letters Page is re-titled 'You on Who' from a suggestion by twelve year old Jon Dunckley of Uxbridge, Middlesex. The TARDIS logo with a letterbox on one side is retained.
- This issue saw a price rise to £1 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.