Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Myths & Legends - in part two of this feature, Richard Marson traces the sources behind many popular Who stories from the Tom Baker era to the present, and explores how Who created its own mythology.
- Panopticon VII - the weekend of September 6th 1986 was not only memorable for the return of Doctor Who after its hiatus, it was also the date of the Doctor Who Appreciation Society's 10th anniversary convention.
- Profits of Doom! - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: The Green Death (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide Update (with episode endings, dates and full credits): The Twin Dilemma to The Mark of the Rani
Interviews / Profiles
- Travelling Companions - Jo Grant; notorious for getting herself into scrapes, Jo Grant is one of the best remembered companions, and formed a close alliance with the Third Doctor. By Richard Marson.
- Wendy Padbury Interview - Wendy Padbury played companion Zoe during the Troughton era. Richard Marson talks to her about her role as the vivacious astrophysicist with an unusual line in costumes.
- Dennis Spooner - A Tribute; Gary Russell looks back over Dennis Spooner's career.
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- TV: The Mysterious Planet
- NOVELISATION: The Space Museum by Glyn Jones (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION The Sensorites adapted by Nigel Robinson (Target Books)
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Designer: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- This issue has an extra eight colour pages. The price rose to £1.10 for this issue and the main cover photograph featuring a Cyberman was by Steve Cook.
- The Dalek poster advertised on the cover is a colour centrespread of the Daleks from the film Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966).