Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- His Master's Voice - It's not every actor who can claim to have spent three years in a television series playing a dog. But that's exactly what John Leeson did, earning himself a very special place in the show's history. He talked to Richard Marson about his unique characterisation of the Doctor's faithful companion K9...
- Time Bomb - Episode 3
- Archive Feature: TV: The Face of Evil (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Richard Marson)
- Season 5 Flashback - Following the recollections of the Troughton classic Web Of Fear in Nostalgia, issue 115, Richard Marson looks back at the popular Season Five as a whole, with contributions from actors, writers, directors and fans.
Interviews / Profiles
New Season Preview: Story 1 by Richard Marson
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Picture Consultant: Richard Starkings
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Additional Input Contents Page (From DWM 118): The interview with John Leeson entitled "His Master's Voice" adapted the well known dog picture and gramophone device used by EMI Records Limited. It failed to acknowledge their ownership of the original trade mark. Apologies for the omission were made.
- The tribute to Robert Holmes is an excerpt from The Doctor Who File by Peter Haining by W.H. Allen & Co thanks also to Nigel Robinson.
- This issue saw a new regular price of 85p (UK) and the cover photograph is from filming of TV: The Leisure Hive.