Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Fantasy Females - Following last month's lighthearted look at Fantasy Males, Richard Marson turns to Fantasy Females, and considers the challenging role of female companions and guest starts over the years....
- Star-Studded Send-Off! - Feature by Steve Cook on the Doctor Who Exhibition Bus
- Incidental music - A vital finishing touch to any television drama, incidental music is more than just a musical accompaniment. Over the years the musical talent creating the mood of Doctor Who has been surprisingly varied, as Patrick Mulkern discovers in his review of Doctor Who's music makers.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Web of Fear (a revisiting of classic stories and favourite moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- William Russell Interviewed - A certain magic still clings to the first occupants of the TARDIS, as Richard Marson discovered when he talked to William Russell, who played heroic schoolteacher Ian Chesterton for the first three years of the world's longest running science fiction programme.
Reviews - Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
A4 Pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Picture Consultant: Richard Starkings
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This issue was priced 85p (UK) and featured a publicity still for the Doctor Who USA Tour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.