Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Gary Russell's Summer 1986 Merchandise Review
- Taking to the Road - BBC exhibitions release details of their 48 foot long mobile trailer touring the States for two years
- The Jon Pertwee era Fascinating Facts - Compiled by Patrick Mulkern
- The History Tour: The Bit Before the Middle Ages by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Nature of the Beast! - Episode 3
- Archive Feature: TV: Carnival of Monsters (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
- Season 1 Flashback - There can be few fans who are not affected by the nostalgic aura that surrounds the very first season of Doctor Who. This issue Richard Marson looks back at season one with contributions from actors, writers, directors and fans.
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- BOOK: Turlough and the Earthlink Dilemma by Tony Attwood (Target Books)
- BOOK: Harry Sullivan's War by Ian Marter (Target Books)
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Fascinating Facts: The Jon Pertwee Era
- Doctor Who Casting Competition Results from DWM 108.
- Competion: Design Costumes (Professional Design made up)
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Picture Consultant: Richard Starkings
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- To the TARDIS features then and now shots of the "gorgeous" Gary Russell (the other Famous Four are all included!)
- New feature 'Flashback' appears, looking back on a series as a whole.
- Priced 75p, (UK) this issue's cover photograph features a publicity shot of the Third Doctor.