The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor Who Appreciation Society - Their Tenth Anniversary
- U.N.I.T. The Military Years - Richard Marson details the origins and involvement of the taskforce UNIT...
- On Location - Doctor Who has always been a predominantly videotaped production. Nevertheless, location filming has played an important part in the series, with its advantages of realism and locations as diverse as Hammersmith and Lanzarote. Richard Marson explores the delights and difficulties of going on location over the years
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Nature of the Beast! - Episode 2
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Daleks (a revisiting of classic stories and favourite moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Producer John Nathan-Turner made time in his busy schedule recently to talk to DWM's Penny Holme, about the new season and future projects...
- Frank Bellamy - Selected Doctor Who illustrations, introduction and commentary by his son, David
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews - Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who's Art (Readers Art)
- Matrix Databank
- Competition: DWAS Panopticon VII: Who and Why Invite (Trip & Accommodation)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Picture Consultant: Richard Starkings
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Priced 75p, (UK) this issue's cover photograph features the Sixth Doctor. Rather unusual is an alternative cover for this issue, printed on the back cover featuring the Fifth Doctor, not quite a pin-up as it has the current logo date and price details in the top corner. (See above)
- To The TARDIS features a letter and a reply from Michael Grade at the BBC who states, “I believe I have said everything I have to say about Doctor Who for the time being and see no purpose in restating my position which is well enough documented.”
- The Frank Bellamy article is adapted from 'Doctor Who: Timeview' published by Who Dares Publishing.
- Nostalgia is a new feature reflecting readers' memories of older stories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.