The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- At the Eleventh Hour (1 of 2) - Every year, new and original ideas are sought to make up the mix of stories which are needed to keep Doctor Who fresh and entertaining. Naturally, sometimes during the course of these selections, ideas which seem inspired at first turn out to be gremlins or prove unworkable. This two part article by Richard Marson charts the unusual births of some of the best - and worst- 'last minute' scripts.
- The Moral Dilemma (2 of 2)- The concluding look at the morality of Doctor Who, with Richard Marson considering the period from Tom Baker's era right up to present.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: Mawdryn Undead (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Valentine Dyall tribute by Richard Marson
- When Sarah Sutton arrived on the Doctor Who scene in 1980, she was not expecting to stay in the role of Nyssa. As it turned out, the production team were so impressed with her performance that they decided to ask her to join as a regular, as Richard Marson discovered.
- The Doctor Who Production Department: Val McCrimmon Assistant Floor Manager interviewed by Jay Dyer
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews - Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who's Art (Readers Art)
- Matrix Databank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.