Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- The Moral Dilemma (1 of 2) - Amongst the most common arguments which have occurred about Doctor Who are those questioning the effect the series has on the morals of its viewers. The producers of the show have always argued that the programme is one of the most morally concerned to be made by the BBC. In part one of a survey of Who's morality, Richard Marson turns the clock back to the start of the series, to survey how the moral philosophy developed.
- The Villains of the 80's by Patrick Mulkern
Interviews / Profiles
- When Christopher H. Bidmead was approached about the post of script editor on Doctor Who, he confessed he didn't want the job. Here he explains his change of heart and talks about his years with the series to Richard Marson...
- The Doctor Who Production Department: Pat O'Leary production department interviewed by Jay Dyer
- The Davros Tapes: Terry Molloy talks with Gary Russell in the first of three short interviews with the actors who have breathed life into Davros, creator of the Daleks.
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- NOVELISATION: Logopolis by Christopher H Bidmead (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Castrovalva by Christopher H Bidmead (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Frontios by Christopher H Bidmead (Target Books)
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who's Art (Readers Art)
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Additional Input To the TARDIS (From DWM 110): The pictures accompanying the Christopher H. Bidmead article are incorrectly captioned and should read:
- Also in Villains of the 80's: Page 23: Lord Cranleigh (centre), brother of the victim of Amazonian savages ... Black Orchid
- Priced 75p (UK), this issue's cover photograph is from TV: Terminus and features the Black Guardian.