The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Growing up with the Doctor - Richard Marson has been enlisting some help in summing up the magic of the programme.
- Season 22 survey results
- Alien Worlds: Part 2 - Richard Marson continues his exploration of the other-world settings that have made the stories so memorable...
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Deadly Assassin (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Martinus & Maloney - Derek Martinus and David Maloney are two of television's foremost directors, with their combined credits covering hundreds of hours of material. Both have directed some of the most memorable Who stories, so Richard Marson put some telling questions to them...
- Writing for Doctor Who: Victor Pemberton talks with Gary Russell about his involvement with the show
- The Doctor Who Production Department: Ralph Wilton Production Manager interviewed by Jay Dyer
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews (including 'On Target')[edit | edit source]
- BOOK: Frank Hampson-The Man who Drew Tomorrow (Who Dares Publishing)
- BOOK: Timeview by Andrew Skilleter (Who Dares Publishing)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Who's Art (Readers Art)
- Season 22 Survey results
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This issue has an extra eight colour pages and a price increase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.