Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Comedy In Doctor Who: Part Two - Richard Marson concludes his survey of Who's humour with a look at the different contributions of the last four Doctors.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Crusade (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Jacqueline Hill talks with Richard Marson
- Ray Cusick the man responsible for the distinctive look of the Daleks interviewed by Richard Marson
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews (including 'On Target')[edit | edit source]
- NOVELISATION: Galaxy Four by William Emms (Target Books)
- BOOK: The Third Doctor Who Quiz Book by Nigel Robinson (Target Books)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- FREE DOCTOR WHO BOOKMARK (see cover) with this issue. Licensed by Who Dares Publishing Artwork by Andrew Skilleter.
- Gallifrey Guardian is now reduced to a half page feature, largely due to the suspension of the television series.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is a publicity shot of the Sixth Doctor by the BBC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.