The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Funhouse - Part One
Fiction[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: The Abominable Snowmen (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Richard Marson talks with Patrick Troughton
- Mark Strickson discusses his short-lived role with Richard Marson
Previews[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Reviews (including 'On Target')[edit | edit source]
- TV: 'The New Season: A Retrospective' by Gary Russell
- TV: Timelash
- TV: Revelation of the Daleks
- NOVELISATION: The Krotons adapted by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Time Monster adapted by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
- Behind the Scenes filming of TV: The Abominable Snowmen
- Publicity shot of Nyssa, Turlough and the TARDIS manual from TV: Mawdryn Undead (captioned, B&W A4)
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Season 22 Survey
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Additional Input Letters Page (From DWM 103): The Edinburgh Book Festival, as reported in the Gallifrey Guardian, should have included the date Saturday 17 August.
- Gallifrey Guardian goes global with Dean Shewring reporting from Canada.
- The new regular Readers Art page doesn't appear in this issue!
- Cefn Ridout takes on the editorial for the whole issue (including the comic strip).
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is from TV: Revelation of the Daleks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.