- Retrospective - Gary Russell looks at the plusses and pitfalls of The Two Doctors and The Mark of the Rani's investigation into Doctor Who's mythos.
- Disco Doctor? - Take the following ingredients: the threatened demise of an undeniably popular television programme; a collective of concerned pop personalities; a small record production crew working under pressure and one night in March. A recipe for Doctor in Distress, a behind the scenes report on the making of a protest record (includes lyrics).
- War-Game - Part Two
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a `Fact File` by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews (including `On Target`)
- TV: ‘The New Season: A Retrospective’ by Gary Russell
- NOVELISATION: The Gunfighters by Donald Cotton (Target Books
- BOOK: The Doctor Who Cookbook by Gary Downie
- The Sixth Doctor from DW:Attack of the Cybermen
- Tractator from DW:Frontios
- Terileptil from DW:The Visitation
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Readers Art
- Competition: Alternative lyrics to ‘Doctor in Distress’ (20x signed EP records)
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Additional Input Letters Page (From DWM 103): Christopher Crouch of BBC Enterprises writes to disagree with the Gallifrey Guardian report. Los Angeles on station K.C.E.T. has been showing Doctor Who for several months.
- A regular Readers Art page is announced in the editorial (as well as the price increase).
- Gallifrey Guardian goes global with John Peel reporting from the United States.
- Priced 75p (UK) this issues cover photograph is from DW: Vengeance on Varos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.