- Retrospective - Gary Russell looks at the plusses and pitfalls of The Two Doctors and The Mark of the Rani's investigation into Doctor Who's mythos.
- Disco Doctor? - Take the following ingredients: the threatened demise of an undeniably popular television programme; a collective of concerned pop personalities; a small record production crew working under pressure and one night in March. A recipe for Doctor in Distress, a behind the scenes report on the making of a protest record (includes lyrics).
- War-Game - Part Two
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a `Fact File` by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews (including `On Target`)
- The Sixth Doctor (DW:Attack of the Cybermen)
- Tractator (DW:Frontios)
- Terrileptil (DW:The Visitation)
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Additional Input Letters Page (From DWM 103): Christopher Crouch of BBC Enterprises writes to disagree with the Gallifrey Guardian report. Los Angeles on station K.C.E.T. has been showing Doctor Who for several months.
- A regular Readers Art page is announced in the editorial (as well as the price increase).
- Gallifrey Guardian goes global with John Peel reporting from the United States.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.