- Retrospective - Gary Russell looks at the plusses and pitfalls of The Two Doctors and The Mark of the Rani's investigation into Doctor Who's mythos.
- Disco Doctor? - Take the following ingredients: the threatened demise of an undeniably popular television programme; a collective of concerned pop personalities; a small record production crew working under pressure and one night in March. A recipe for Doctor in Distress, a behind the scenes report on the making of a protest record (includes lyrics).
- War-Game - Part Two
- Archive Feature: TV: Frontios (retelling by episode, no credits but a ‘Fact File’ by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews (including On Target)
- TV: The New Season: A Retrospective by Gary Russell
- TV: The Two Doctors
- TV: The Mark of the Rani
- NOVELISATION: The Gunfighters by Donald Cotton (Target Books)
- BOOK: The Doctor Who Cookbook by Gary Downie
- The Sixth Doctor from TV: Attack of the Cybermen
- Tractator from TV: Frontios
- Terileptil from TV: The Visitation
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Readers Art
- Competition: Alternative lyrics to Doctor in Distress (20x signed EP records)
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Additional Input Letters Page (From DWM 103): Christopher Crouch of BBC Enterprises writes to disagree with the Gallifrey Guardian report. Los Angeles on station K.C.E.T. has been showing Doctor Who for several months.
- A regular Readers' Art page is announced in the editorial (as well as the price increase).
- Gallifrey Guardian goes global with John Peel reporting from the United States.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is from TV: Vengeance on Varos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.