Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The Doctor Who Magazine Winter Special 1986 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- `The Tom Baker Years`
- `The Changing Face of Gallifrey` by Richard Marson
- `The Complete Fourth Doctor Episode Guide`
Archives (Retold by episode, Fact File by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
- Chris Boucher (Writer) (interviewed by Richard Marson)
- Lynda Bellingham (Actress) (interviewed by Richard Marson)
- Michael Jayston (Actor) (interviewed by Richard Marson)
- Travelling Companions: Sarah Jane Smith
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- This thirteenth Special was a Fourth Doctor/ Tom Baker-themed, regular sized issue, printed in November 1985 and had a cover price of £1.10 (UK).
- Text was written and researched by Richard Marson and Patrick Mulkern.
- The cover artwork of the Fourth Doctor and K9 was by Alister Pearson