The Doctor Who Magazine Winter Special 1985 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- `The Pertwee Years`
- `Monsters and Aliens`: story-by-story guide to the Pertwee era by Patrick Mulkern
- `Did You See?`
Comic content Edit
Archives (Retold by episode, no credits) Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Design: Jimmy Ross and Steve O'Leary
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson & Nigel Balloch
- Advertising: SH Space Sales
- Distribution: Comag
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This eleventh Special was a Third Doctor / Jon Pertwee-themed, regular sized issue, printed in November 1985. It had a cover price of £1.00 (UK).
- Text was written and researched by Richard Marson and Patrick Mulkern.
- Advisers for this issue were Barry Letts and Terrance Dicks.
- The cover used, showing the Third Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith and Aggedor, is from TV: The Monster of Peladon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.