The Doctor Who Magazine Winter Special 1982 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- `Panopticon`82` (convention)
- `Annuals Guide`
- `Sounds Unfamiliar: the BBC Radiophonic Workshop`
Comic content Edit
Archives (Retold by episode, no credits) Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Jon Pertwee (Actor)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second Doctor hung outside the Abbey from TV: Four to Doomsday
- The Third Doctor in the TARDIS doorway
- B&W The Second Doctor and Jamie caught by a Servo Robot from TV: The Wheel in Space
A3 Colour Centrespread Edit
Also featuring Edit
- None given in this issue
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input: Matrix Data Bank (From DWM Issue 75). At the end of Episode 8 of the Archive feature on The Invasion it is Captain Turner and not the Brigadier who drives the Doctor back to the TARDIS.
- Holiday Specials were traditionally bumper-sized comics/magazines from the publishers of regular titles. They were produced twice yearly and were generally released around Summer and Autumn, in time for the school summer holidays and the Christmas holiday period.
- This fifth Special (again offering all-new material) saw a return to the more standard magazine size and was printed in December 1982. It had a cover price of 60p (UK).
- The cover images feature the Fifth Doctor from Snakedance, the Second Doctor from The Power of the Daleks and the Third Doctor being brought before the Draconians from Frontier in Space
- The indicia name for this issue is just Doctor Who Special.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.