The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1995 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- 'The Quest is the Quest' (Season 16 review) by Philip MacDonald
- 'Tracing the Six Segments'(Quotes feature)
Comic content Edit
(With Fact-File and Credits by Andrew Pixley)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Iain Cuthbertson (Actor) interviewed by Scott Montgomery
- Nigel Plaskitt (Actor) interviewed by Scott Montgomery
- Douglas Adams (Writer/ Script Editor) by Gavin French, Paul Mark Tamms and Kevin Davies
(see also featuring)
Also featuring Edit
- The inside covers (back and front) reproduce Andrew Skilleter's artwork used on the spines of the BBC Video release of the Key to Time series.
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Associate Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Ed Lawrence
- Magazine Group: Gary Gillatt, Marcus Hearn, Scott Gray, Alan Barnes, Philip MacDonald
- Production: Julie Pickering, Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotions Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Financial Director: Caroline Aubrey
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
- This special was a special issue that focussed on the sixteenth Season of Doctor Who and the episodes that made up the Key to Time. Priced £2.99 (UK), it was staple bound with a cover illustration by Paul Campbell.
- The Lords of Misrule was presented as an alternative adventure in the quest from notes by the late writer Ted Willis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.