The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1994 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- The Urge To Live' (A look at the origins of the series) by Marcus Hearn
- 'Into the Vortex: The Sixties' (A look at the early title sequences) by Dicky Howett
- 'We've got Work to Do' (A look at visual effects design) by Mike Tucker
- 'Into the Vortex: The Eighties' (A look at the McCoy title sequences) by Philip Newman
(With Fact-File and Credits by Andrew Pixley)
Interviews / Profiles
- Acting The Part: Virginia Wetherell (Actress) by Philip Newman
- William Hartnell (Actor) 'Into the Veil of the Unknown' transcript of Desert Island Discs broadcast on BBC Radio (3/8/65)
- Acting the Part: Lisa Bowerman (Actress) interviewed by Mike Tucker
- Sylvester McCoy (Actor) interviewed by Nick Briggs
A4 Page Pin-ups
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Everything Else: Paul Vyse, Si Christopher, Ed Lawrence, Helen Nally & Warwick Gray
- Production: Julie Pickering & Mark Irvine
- Two magazines in one! The flip half of this Special focusing on the genesis of Doctor Who and its flip side looking at the end of an era with Sylvester McCoy's story TV: Survival.
- The Seventh Doctor half of this issue has page numbers ended with 'B'.
- This special (priced £2.95 (UK)) was staple bound, with cover illustrations by Alister Pearson