Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1993 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'They Can't See Red (and other fascinating facts about the Daleks'
- 'Full Dalek Credits' by Andrew Pixley
- 'What the Papers Said' by Marcus Hearn
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
(With Fact-File and credits by Andrew Pixley)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 Page Pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Giant A2 Colour Poster[edit | edit source]
- The cover artwork for this issue by Colin Howard, was given away as a free poster stapled in the middle.
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Nyder: Louise Cassell
- Production: Julie, Chris & Mat
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This twenty-first Special has a tag-line 'The Definitive Guide to Thirty Years of the Daleks' and is so themed throughout.
- The artwork by Steve Whitaker was also used as a cover for DWCC Issue 6
- Once again a bumper comic format, this special was staple bound with new cover artwork (and poster), priced £2.50 (UK).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.