The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1986 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- Observing History by Gary Russell
- Target Titles Checklist by Gary Russell
- How to be a Doctor Who Villain by Roger Birchall
- Making History! by Gary Russell
Comic content Edit
Archives (Retold by episode, Fact File by Richard Marson) Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Profile of companion Katarina and interview with Adrienne Hill (Actress) by Patrick Mulkern and
- Hugh David (Director) interviewed by Patrick Mulkern
A4 pin-ups Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Fascinating Facts
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Allison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This twelfth Special was a historical-stories-themed, regular-sized issue, printed in November 1985. It had a cover price of £1.10 (UK).
- Text was written and researched by Richard Marson and Patrick Mulkern.
- Advisors for this issue were Barry Letts and Terrance Dicks.
- The cover used showing the Third Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith and Aggedor is from TV: The Monster of Peladon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.