The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1982 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- "The Making of Time-Flight"
- "Photo-feature: John Friedlander Makers of Monsters"
- "Through the Lens" by Mat Irvine
- The Fabulous Idiot (featuring Dr Ivan Asimoff)
- A Ship Called Sudden Death (featuring the Freefall Warriors)
Archives (Retold by episode, no credits)
Interviews / Profiles
A3 Colour Centrespread
- Double-sided, colour monster guide featuring: Giant Maggots, the Cybermen, the Sea Devils, the Zygons, the Daleks, Davros and the Axons.
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Contributing Editor: Jeremy Bentham
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd
Typesetting: London Composition
- Additional Input: (From DWM Issue 70) A reference in the Archive feature of Invasion of the Dinosaurs (4), mentions the Doctor riding a motorcycle and not the Whomobile. This is because the information used to compile the archives was drawn from BBC Enterprise synopsis' compiled from rehearsal scripts for overseas sales. The Whomobile was a last minute addition.
- The photographs of John Friedlander arrived too late to be included in the article that ran in DWM 57, so by popular request were printed in this feature.
- Holiday Specials were traditionally bumper-sized comics/magazines from the publishers of regular titles. They were produced twice yearly and were generally released around Summer and Autumn, in time for the school summer holidays and the Christmas holiday period.
- This fourth Special (again offering all-new material) was printed as an irregularly extra large issue in June 1982 and had a cover price of 55p (UK). The cover images featuring The Fifth Doctor from his photo-call, a Voc Robot from The Robots of Death and the Third Doctor being menaced in Invasion of the Dinosaurs
- The indicia name of this issue is Doctor Who Special.