The Doctor Who Magazine Spring Special 1996 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Company of Friends by Denis Meikle
A detailed history of Amicus Films.
Character breakdowns, the casting and production process, as well as the differences between the TV show and the film.
The production history of the film.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
Centre-page Pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Alan Barnes
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotions Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Main Writer: Marcus Hearn
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This special was focussed on the Dalek movies by Amicus Films and Peter Cushing's role as the Doctor. Priced £2.99 (UK), it was staple bound with a cover illustration by Paul Campbell.
- There is nothing in the magazine to suggest that it's the Spring 1996 issue. Indeed, indicia copyright is 1995. Release date is confirmed by the New Zealand Doctor Who Fan Club.