Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Not On TV - John Ainsworth presents a list of Sarah Jane Smith's appearances in comics, Doctor Who annual's and the K9 Annual.
- Sarah's Scrapbook - Newspaper articles by Sarah Jane and others, from a Whoniverse perspective.
- The Roving Reporter - Kevin W. Parker. Sarah's "unauthorised biographer" takes a look at the life of Sarah Jane Smith from a Doctor Who universe perspective. (See Other information.)
With production notes and credits by Andrew Pixley
Interviews / Profiles
A4 Page Pin-ups
Giant A2 Colour Poster
- The cover artwork for this issue by Piers McAllister was given away as a free poster stapled in the middle.
- Afterward by Elisabeth Sladen
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Design Team: Ed Lawrence, Peri Godbold & Gary Gilbert
- Editorial Co-ordinator: Louise Cassell
- Production: Chris McCormack
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- Thanks this issue to: Elisabeth Sladen, Claire Jones, Nicholas Courtney, CMS In-Vision, Bobbi Mitchell, David Howe, Mike Conroy, David Gibbes-Auger, Martin Wiggins and Neil Corry.
- "Holiday" in British comic publishing terms means "summer", as in the phrase "school holiday" or "summer holiday". Hence, this issue is often colloquially called the "1992 Summer Special".
- This special was staple bound with new cover artwork (and poster), priced £2.50 (UK).