Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'Designs on Who' (A look at set design)
- 'Title Tattle' (A look at title sequences with thanks to Oliver Elmes
- 'Six of the Best-A Time Lords Wardrobe' (A look at costume design)
- 'Behind the Scenes with Raymond Cusick' ( Designer)
- 'Designer Daleks'
- 'Special Video Effects' (With thanks to Dave Chapman)
- 'Design Checklist' (Set design, effects and costume credits)
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
- The Sixth Doctor and Peri investigate from TV: Attack of the Cybermen
- The Sixth Doctor hanging around from TV: The Two Doctors
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Assistant: Gary Knight
- Production: Alison Gill
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This is the only special issue to be explicitly called an "Autumn Special".
- This fourteenth Special from Marvel comics was a design themed, regular sized, perfect bound issue. with a thicker cover and better quality paper quality. it was printed in September 1985 and had a cover price of £1.95 (UK).
- Text was written and researched by Patrick Mulkern, with an extended thanks to the Doctor Who Production Department.
- The cover used showed the Seventh Doctor from TV: Dragonfire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.