Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Bestsellers by Julian Knott
- Looking Back by Cartwright Roper (with thanks to Andrew Price)
- Special Effects Saul Nasse
- Strip For Action! by John Freeman
- Nostalgia by Patrick Mulkern
- Marketing Madness by David Howe
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- ProFile: William Hartnell Establishing the Myth by Andrew Pixley
- ProFile: Patrick Troughton The Monster Years by Stephen James Walker
- ProFile: Jon Pertwee The Dashing Doctor by Richard Marson
- ProFile: Tom Baker A Comedy of Horrors by Justin Richards & Peter Anghelides
- ProFile: Peter Davison The Human Hero by David Howe
- ProFile: Colin Baker No More Mr Nice Guy? by Richard Marson
- ProFile: Sylvester McCoy The Human Bomb by John B. McLay
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Louise Cassell
- Designer: John Freeman
- Production: Alison Kingwill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This fifteenth special from Marvel comics (cover marked 'Souvenir Issue') was a regular-sized, perfect-bound issue with a thicker cover and better quality paper. It was printed in November 1988 and had a cover price of £2.25 (UK).
- The cover had a montage of all seven Doctors. It used colour images of the First and Second Doctors taken from The Three Doctors and The Five Doctors.
- This is the last of the special issues of DWM which doesn't include the word Magazine in the indicia title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.