- Games Without Frontiers by Philip MacDonald
From grinning loon to brooding gloom, the final, somewhat schizophrenic years of the Fourth Doctor...
- I'll Put You Together Again by Andrew Pixley
- Cold As Ice by Robin Tweed
- Originally Archived in DWM Summer Special 1995
- One Step Beyond by Andrew Pixley
- If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me? by Justin Richards
- Originally Archived in DWM 304
- Another One Bites The Dust by Andrew Pixley
- Wired For Sound by Gary Gillatt
- Hooked on Classics by Matt Michael
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) by John Ainsworth
- That's Entertainment by David Bailey – the DWM comic strip
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- This magazine is part two of two.
- This was the ninth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized bound, magazine was printed in December 2004.
- Unproduced stories such as The Castle of Doom and Child Prodigy were also discussed.