- Golden Years by Philip MacDonald
- A combination of excited child and barmy professor, or a sulky old gloom-monger? Both, actually, and much more besides!...
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Andrew Pixley
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Andrew Pixley
- Take It To The Limit by Andrew Pixley
- Nobody Does It Better by Andrew Pixley
- “Tom and I felt we were embarking on a new adventure together ...” – Philip Hinchcliffe
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- This was the eighth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in September 2004 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #7 The Complete Fourth Doctor – Volume One.
- The issue discussed some unproduced stories such as The Angarath and The Beasts of Manzic.