- Shapes of Things by Philip MacDonald
- An amoral anti-hero? An enigmatic explorer? Or a grumpy old goat? Perhaps all three of these and more?
Season 1 Edit
- Do You Want to Know a Secret? by Andrew Pixley
Season 2 Edit
- I'm Into Something Good by Andrew Pixley
Season 3 Edit
- The Times They Are A-changin' by Andrew Pixley
Season 4 Edit
- Bye Bye Blues by Andrew Pixley
Further Adventures Edit
- The Time in Between by Matt Michael
- It's Only Make Believe by John Ainsworth
- “From the moment Bill read the scripts he was entranced...” – Verity Lambert
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the seventh in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had over many years provided a focused exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- A season overview and each story featured a short reflective article by a leading writer and for every story were: the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, and supplementary background information.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was cover dated 12 May 2004 and had a cover price of £5.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #7 The Complete First Doctor.