Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The 45th issue in a quarterly series of magazine releases by the publishers of Doctor Who Magazine from Panini UK looked at the previous year in review, the upcoming series 10, and the production of Class.
to be added
- Meet the crew
- Back to school
- The creator, producers and cast of Class describe making the new Doctor Who spin-off series.
- Music lessons
- Composer and lifelong Doctor Who fan Blair Mowat has given Class a distinctive sound.
- Pictures at an exhibition
- Brain surgery
- Visual effects designer Mike Tucker has restored two of the Experience's most popular exhibits.
- Moving Target
- Edward Russell reveals how he curated the Cartoon Museum's acclaimed exhibition of Target Books cover artwork.
- Doctor theatre
- In October, English Heritage and the Doctor Who Appreciation Society paid special tribute to the late Jon Pertwee.
- A big year
- Return to the Forbidden Planets
- Big Finish newcomer Jamie Anderson recalls how his famous father was initially reluctant for him to follow in his footsteps.
- Born again
- The changes made to Doctor Who in 1966 had a profound and lasting impact on the series.
- Resurrecting the Daleks
- Fifty years after the broadcast of The Power of the Daleks, the British Film Institute premièred an animated version of this lost story.
- BBC Audio's Michael Stevens has assembled an impressive repertory company of readers for the company's Doctor Who titles.
- Press gang
- In May, a panel of writers and editors spoke at the convention celebrating Doctor Who Magazine's 500th issue.
- Air play
- Doctor Who podcasters from around the world explain their brand of do-it-yourself broadcasting.
- Gatherer Hadoke
- Rare grooves
- The Greatest Fan Show in the Galaxy
- We visit Television Centre to spend the day with Chris Allen and Christel Dee of Doctor Who: The Fan Show.
- Regenerations revisited
- Regenerations, one of Britain's favourite Doctor Who conventions, made a welcome return in September.
- Word up
- A complete rundown of the official Doctor Who books published in 2016.
- Reaction stations
- Reaction videos are a YouTube phenomenon – and some of the most popular "reactors" are watching Doctor Who...
- In memoriam
- Free for use of public
- How a London-based charity built its own TARDIS as a random act of kindness.
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Editors-in-Chief: Tom Spilsbury, Peter Ware
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation and Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executives: Jess Bell, Becci Andrews
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of Editorial Governance: Nicholas Brett
- Director of Consumer Products and Publishing: Andrew Moultrie
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Publisher: Mandy Thwaites
- Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik