- I'm the Urban Spaceman by Philip MacDonald
- Oh my giddy aunt! Oh crumbs! A look behind the bluster to uncover the true character of the Second Doctor. When I say run ...
Season 4 Edit
- Good Vibrations by Andrew Pixley
Season 5 Edit
- Heroes and Villains by Andrew Pixley
Season 6 Edit
- Paradise Lost by Andrew Pixley
Further Adventures Edit
- With a little help from my friends by Matt Michael
- Monster Mash by John Ainsworth
- “I must have been mad to choose to leave Doctor Who ...” – Anneke Wills
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Conrad Westmaas
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the fourth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors, enabled the original features to be updated.
- A season overview and each story featured a short reflective article by a leading writer and for every story were; the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, as well as supplementary background information.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was cover dated 4 June 2003 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #7 The Complete Second Doctor.
- Unproduced stories such as The Ants, Bar Kokhba and The Big Store were also discussed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.