This was the 38th issue in a quarterly series of magazine releases by the publishers of Doctor Who Magazine from Panini UK. Devoted to covering productions related to the 50th anniversary, it is also the eighth and final volume to chronicle the production of the Eleventh Doctor era.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Doctor Who - The Year of the Doctor - The Official Guide to Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary
"I've been running all my lives... through time and space. Every second of every minute of every day - for over 900 years. I fought for peace in a universe at war. Now the time has come to face the choices I've made in the name of the Doctor. Our future depends on one single moment of one impossible day. The day I've been running from all my life..."
Your guide to the 50th anniversary of the award-winning BBC series! Written and researched by Andrew Pixley.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Episode guide[edit | edit source]
Each episode feature includes; defining scene, production notes, commentary, draft and shooting script summaries, editing, design sketches, continuity, connections, full cast and crew credits, interspersed with related infoboxes throughout, Radio Times coverage.
Other Anniversary Broadcasts[edit | edit source]
- The Five(ish) Doctors - Reboot
- The Last Day
- Doctor Who at the Proms
- The Science of Doctor Who
- Doctor Who: The Ultimate Guide
- Me, You and Doctor Who
- The Afterparty
- The Doctors Revisited
- Pointless Celebrities
- Greatest Monsters & Villains
- Radio 1's Stories: The Story of Trock
- Who is the Doctor?
- The Blaggers Guide to Doctor Who
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Written and researched by Andrew Pixley
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Editorial Assistant: John Ainsworth and Mark Wright
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Steven Moffat
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additonal details[edit | edit source]
- This magazine and had a cover price of £5.99 (UK) / $11.99 (US)