DWMSE 30 was the second of three issues of Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition which gave in-depth production information about series 6. Specifically, it examined the episodes from The Rebel Flesh to The Girl Who Waited.
Publisher's summary Edit
Your complete guide to the award-winning BBC One series!
Written and researched by Andrew Pixley.
The 2011 season of Doctor Who began in the most dramatic way possible – by killing off the Doctor in the first episode! Unaware of his ultimate fate, the Doctor (Matt Smith) was reunited with his friends, newlyweds Amy (Karen Gillan) and Rory Pond (Arthur Darvill) and together they embarked on an incredible series of adventures in time and space. Their journey took them from the acid mines in the future to the empty world of Apalapucia, and saw encounters with Headless monks, Handbots, living dolls... and even Adolf Hitler!
Now, Doctor Who Magazine takes you behind the scenes of these astonishing episodes with an in-depth episode guide – including original storylines, deleted scenes, media appearances, ratings information and hundreds of facts about the day-to-day life of the making of Doctor Who – all illustrated with gorgeous, never-before-seen photographs. This collectors' edition examines The Rebel Flesh, The Almost People, A Good Man Goes to War, Let's Kill Hitler, Night Terrors and The Girl Who Waited, as well as the specially-made Doctor Who sequence that introduced the National Television Awards.
This is your essential guide to the worlds of Doctor Who. Get ready to discover a wealth of information – and remember, silence will fall ...
- National Television Awards - Special Doctor Who prelude
Episode guide Edit
- Episodes 5 & 6: The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People
- Episode 7: A Good Man Goes to War
- Episode 8: Let's Kill Hitler
- Episode 9: Night Terrors
- Episode 10: The Girl Who Waited
- Each episode is given a synopsis, production details, broadcast and ratings details, full cast and crew credits, fact file, Radio Times coverage, script snippets and connections.
Series Credits Edit
- Full credits for the episodes from the second half of Series 6.
- Written and researched by Andrew Pixley
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Editorial Assistant: Mark Wright and John Ainsworth
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Steven Moffat
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additonal details Edit
- This magazine and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK) / $9.99 (US)