Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Loving The Alien by Philip MacDonald
- Never judge a book by its cover ... and that goes for the Sixth Doctor, too!
- Doctor! Doctor! by Andrew Pixley
- Everything Must Change by Andrew Pixley
- It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back) by Andrew Pixley
- Big Mouth Strikes Again by Dave Owen
- Holding Out for a Hero by Matt Michael
- The Neverending Story by John Ainsworth
- “I have never once regretted my involvement with Doctor Who ...” – Colin Baker
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Conrad Westmaas
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- This was the third in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in January 2003 and had a cover price of £3.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #3 The Complete Sixth Doctor.
- Unproduced stories such as Attack from the Mind and Circus of Destiny were also discussed.