The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Sign 'O' The Times by Philip MacDonald
Season 24[edit | edit source]
- Crazy, Crazy Nights by Andrew Pixley
Season 25[edit | edit source]
- Doctorin' the Tardis by Andrew Pixley
Season 26[edit | edit source]
- Ride On Time by Andrew Pixley
Further Adventures[edit | edit source]
Audios[edit | edit source]
- Pump Up the Volume by Dave Owen
Books[edit | edit source]
- Keeping The Dream Alive by Matt Michael
Comics[edit | edit source]
- Living In a Box by Jonathan Morris
Afterword[edit | edit source]
- "It's now eighteen years since I was cast in the best role around for a young actress …" – Sophie Aldred
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Deputy Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This magazine was the tenth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- This tenth release also included a DWM Specials errata page showing errors and corrections to the previous releases.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in April 2005 and had a cover price of £5.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #10 The Complete Seventh Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.