Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Too Much, Too Young? by Philip MacDonald
- The sense of danger and vulnerability in Peter Davison's Fifth Doctor galvanised the dramatic potential ...
Season 19[edit | edit source]
- Prince Charming by Andrew Pixley
Season 20[edit | edit source]
- Diamond Life by Andrew Pixley
Season 21[edit | edit source]
- Hide and Seek by Andrew Pixley
Further Adventures[edit | edit source]
Audios[edit | edit source]
- Get the Balance Right by Gary Gillatt
Books[edit | edit source]
- Read 'em & Weep by Matt Michael
Comics[edit | edit source]
- All Cried Out by Scott Gray
Afterword[edit | edit source]
- “It took me three bloody years to find my feet! ...” – Peter Davison
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editors: Alan Barnes Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Benjamin Cook
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This was the first in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of all the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in 2002 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #1 The Complete Fifth Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.