Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Sontarans: Top Moments
- Relive past glories and defeats with the clone warriors.
- Sylvester McCoy
- Read all about the actor who played the Seventh Doctor.
- Goodbye Rose
- The Tenth Doctor bids a heartbreaking farewell ...
- Chula Ambulance
- This medical transporter did more harm than good.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "The claws of Axos are already deeply embedded in the Earth's carcass ..."
- UNIT faces another extraterrestrial threat when a UFO crashes in England. Aboard the strange, organic spaceship are the Axons, a group of golden skinned aliens who say they need humanity's help. In exchange, the Axons offer the human race a "miracle mineral" that will solve many of the Earth's problems. Can the strangers be trusted? What is the secret of the Axos?
Notable information Edit
- The British Rocket Group was formed in the early 1950s by Professor Bernard Quatermass.
- William Hartnell died on 23 June 1975 in Maidstone, Kent following a long illness.
- The Great City of the Exxilons was listed as one of the 700 Wonders of the Universe (along with Siralos, a planet composed of psychic energy).
- Doomsday was the first story to be televised featuring the Cybermen and Daleks together.
- Southerndown beach in Wales was a filming location used for Bad Wolf Bay and the surface of Alfava Metraxis.
- Actor Sylvester McCoy's full name is Percy James Patrick Kent-Smith and he was born in Dunoon, Scotland on 20 August 1943.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.