Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Rita Afzal
- Meet the girl who impressed the Eleventh Doctor...
- Jeff Angelo
- He doesnt say much, but he's handy with a laptop!
- Davros: Top Moments
- Take a look back at the career of an evil genius.
- Hancock's Half Hours
- Read our exclusive interview with actor Prentis Hancock.
- Beware the Moon!
- The Tenth Doctor encounters a werewolf in the Highlands...
- Adipose Pills
- Miss Foster's miracle drug was too good to be true.
- Starship UK
- Explore Britain as it hurtles through space...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You have crossed the boundary into another universe to plunder it. Dangerous..."
- The TARDIS arrives in a jungle on Zeta Minor, a planet at the edge of space. The Doctor and Sarah Jane discover a landing party that's being attacked by a terrifying creature made from anti-matter. Only Professor Sorenson survives, and he proceeds to make matters much worse when the rescue ship arrives. What has Sorenson taken aboard the Morestran ship and why is it so dangerous? Who is "anti-man" and where did he come from? And what is at the bottom of the black pit guarded by a fiend from a different universe?
Notable information Edit
- Around the year 37166 Morstra's sun died with many civilisations facing disaster.
- The Fourth Doctor mentions meeting Shakespeare in Planet of Evil.
- On 27 November 1967, Blue Peter launched its "design a monster competition" judged by Patrick Troughton.
- Actor Jon Pertwee signed his contract to play the Third Doctor on 21st May 1969.
- Actor Prentis Hancock appeared in four Doctor Who television stories: Spearhead from Space, Planet of the Daleks, Planet of Evil and The Ribos Operation.
- Starship UK left Earth in the 29th century and was still travelling through space in the 31st.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.