Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Magazine content[edit | edit source]
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 66: Second Coming
- Doctor Who has always been about changing with the times ...
- Mandy Tanner
- The Little girl helped expose humanity's shameful secret.
- Metacrisis Doctor
- The Tenth Doctor's "twin" was born in battle
- Meet the Abominable servants of the Great Intelligence.
- Meet the "scourge of the galaxy" – a space pirate on a quest!
- Family of Blood
- The technology of the Family was truly terrifying.
- Are there serpents in the paradise of Deva Loka?
- Visit the diamond planet orbiting an xtonic secret
DVD release (with cover blurb)[edit | edit source]
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Don't let it out!"
- The TARDIS brings the Doctor, Adric, Nyssa and Tegan to Deva Loka, a paradise planet inhabited by the seemingly peaceful Kinda. But a serpent is stirring in the Dark Places of the Inside, and when Tegan falls asleep beneath a dreaming tree she is possessed by the Mara, an evil entity that wants to break into the world. What is inside the Box of Jhana? What has caused Hindle, commander of a nearby human colony, to go insane? And will Tegan ever escape her own nightmares?
Notable information[edit | edit source]
- Delta waves have been used by the Doctor to heal Nyssa and were considered as a way to destroying the Daleks in The Parting of the Ways.
- Christopher Eccleston was the first actor to play the Doctor that was born after the series had started in 1963.
- The Family of Blood's spaceship which landed in Saul's Field (The Family of Bloodwas) was not originally invisible — but it was less expensive.
- In The Infinite Quest, the voice of Baltazar was provided by Anthony Head, whose many who-related credits include playing Mr Finch in School Reunion.
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.