Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Lorna Bucket
- Meet the girl who ran with the Doctor ...
- Amy Pond
- Little Amelia grew up to be a traveller in space and time!
- Cyber Guard
- If you go down to Stonehenge you're sure of a big surprise ...
- Auntie and Uncle
- The "patchwork people" of House were not always what they seemed.
- Sontaran Concept Art
- Check out the designs that brought the clone warriors to life.
- Visit the city that was really a mathematical trap
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "When you become as we are you will serve the Cyber race well ..."
- The newly regenerated Sixth Doctor answers a distress signal and is plunged into a terrifying adventure with his old enemies, the Cybermen. As he and Peri investigate the sewers beneath London, the Cyber Controller is plotting a catastrophe that will end life on Earth and change history so that the Cybermen will be victorious. What is contained in the ice tombs of Telos? Who is Lytton working for? And what has it all got to do with Halley's Comet?
Notable information Edit
- The Cybermen's home planet Mondas was destroyed in 1986 (as revealed in the 1966 story The Tenth Planet and Attack of the Cybermen).
- Castrovalva was modelled by the Master based on a lithograph by Earth artist M.C. Escher. Castrovalva is also the name of a real village in the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Amy Pond's parents were called Tabetha and Augustus.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett, Pete Byrne
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writer: Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.